Monday, April 12, 2010

Entrepreneurs and the Community

You see entrepreneurs out there risk everything they have sometimes for their idea. They put it all on the line and some take a lot of risk. Sometimes you think it is foolish. But then you start to think how important entrepreneurs are. Think of what you like to do most, now think what you do every day. If you think about it enough you will come to realize that our lives have been transformed because of entrepreneurs out there. I will use a student as an example. You find a university to attend, you get an apartment, you go to the store, you get into your car, you pull out your cell phone, you put on your cloths, and I could go on and on. Every single one of these things is because someone out there had an idea. They wanted to make a school, they wanted to make cloths, they thought of a new way of transportation. The list is just so long it would be impossible to even start one. Entrepreneurs have made our community what it is today. If it wasn't for entrepreneurs we would all still be wondering around looking for berries to eat off of a tree. I am very grateful that someone out there had the idea of a movie theater, restaurants, motorcycles, music, and computers. I think how I could live without these things because they have become part of my life. I have a university to go to so that I can learn how to be educated. Entrepreneurs give to the community more than we think. Entrepreneurs made our communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment