Friday, April 23, 2010

Business Ideas

I just wanted to share some ideas that I would like to try out and want any impute I can get. What I want to do is start a new way of advertising. I have surprised at how much money people are will to pay for advertising. Well there are tons of ways to advertise and this is my idea. It's hard for me to describe how they would look but it would be the idea of a billboard. The difference is that it would be six feet tall and three feet wide. It would have hard plastic on both sides of it with lights on the inside so that it would be visible at night. I have seen these but in another country and even though they sound a little trashy, they look really good and it won't make the area look bad at all. I was thinking about building around ten of them in Logan and if they do good to keep going. I would want to go all the way through Ogden and Latin and threw Provo. It is a way that I think I could make a decent amount of money. But I don't know enough right now to be able to do something like this yet. It sounds simple but I would need to do a lot to get it started. If anyone has any impute I would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment